I recently came across a post from Isaac Levin which helped me pass the exam.
Here are other resources I found very helpful while doing my study:
- Training from Linux academy: https://linuxacademy.com/azure/training/course/name/microsoft-certified-azure-developer-exam-203-prep . They have 7 day trial.
- Labs : https://microsoftlearning.github.io/AZ-203-DevelopingSolutionsforMicrosoftAzure/ (Did all the labs from here just few days before)
- https://www.pluralsight.com/product/channels?cid=573723f1-58d4-4429-a15b-af2e2ae53362 (This is a very big course. I would only do the modules which are new to you to understand them. I started with this , wish i didn’t. )
Question types I encountered
- Multiple Choice
- Arrange Code blocks in right order
- Complete code snippets
- Answer `Yes` or `No` for a solutions they suggest. whether it’s sufficient or not for the given scenario.
Start of the exam was a case study , middle were single questions and ended with another case study.
- Do a system test from Pearson before exam day. I had some connectivity issues before starting the exam and had to try several time before starting the actual exam.
- Take a look at this link from pearsonvue.
- You can’t take any food or water during exam so be well prepared.
- If you are having WiFi connectivity issues , try mobile hotspot. It saved me.
- Don’t buy those brain dumps from any sites. Take a look at this question from their FAQ.